PDA

View Full Version : Feeling real lousy...

somerandom
18-05-14, 15:09
The last year have been quite testing for me for a number of reasons I dont really want to go into here.

I'm currently employed and finding myself struggling to keep my anxiety/ mood under control to the point that a couple of colleagues have certainly noticed that somethings not quite right.

I dont want to go back to my gp, I dont want to see my psychiatrist and I'm feeling more lost each day. I'm getting really snappy at colleagues and even just walking around in the office makes me feel like im being watched contantly and that just sends my anxiety skyrocketing.

I left work the other day literally shaking because I felt like I had to get away from everyone and everything and keeping it in is making it worse.

SADnomore
18-05-14, 18:49
Sounds like time for a med adjustment to me. Hang in there through a few slow titrations, and you should feel much better. Can your gp do that for you? I know it can take so long to get into a PD. Why suffer? :hugs:

Oosh
18-05-14, 19:03
Whatever has happened during the year, it sounds like you're still carrying it around with you, hence the stress and irritability.
Might be best for you to put that to bed if you can so you can get a bit of piece of mind.

MIND should be able to offer you reasonably quick counselling. Get it off your chest :]