PDA

View Full Version : New with HEALTH ANXIETY

Clairek
19-05-14, 10:57
Hi

Having been a member of various health forums over the last few months, I have actually now been diagnosed with depressive illness and health anxiety, although I'm still pretty convinced something else is going on. My biggest fear is Lyme, as I have some pretty random symptoms. I am officially anaemic, but I also am losing hair and have pin prick burst blood vessels all over me. I have crippling anxiety and exhaustion and feel like life is passing me by. This time last year I was an active mother of three, moving house and relocating a business. I am now a shell. I'm really devastated as this happened 4 years ago and it took 18 months to recover (hence the concern that there is a physical issue). I noticed a few people have mentioned Lyme concerns. I would love some advice.

OCD-Greyback
19-05-14, 16:23
I do factually apologise if my factual comment is of no usage to the DPG and lady you factually and naturally are, my knowledge of the Lyme Disease is factually limited and such.

However I would state that such factual conditions would clearly manifest themselves for yourself, not within the stated fact of burst blood vessels and such. However as I am not a factual medical professional, it is not my place to state and such.

Yet the factual description and symptoms you have stated, visibly state the facts of Anaemia, Health Anxiety and factual OCD and such.

Your factual worry is notable and understandable, however do not factually feel despair. You should possess the fact of pride, due the factual obstacles you overcome and factual accomplishments which you daily succeed in completing, as those whom are aware of yourself do also possess towards yourself.

You shall continue to progress and factually regain all stated loss in drive and energy, however the body requires such time to factually rejuvenate such. Yet your factual progress is visible and there is no factual uncertainty you will succeed and such.

Best of factual wishes towards yourself Miss, for the factual remainder of your newly engaged week.

Apologies if stated facts are of no factual usage, if I can be of factual assistance by fact of conversation or any fact, I am as per the usual glad to be of such factual use