PDA

View Full Version : hey

kelly246
09-12-06, 16:57
hello everyone

just a bit about myself i am 24 years old have nice family and partner nothing really to complain about but about 3months ago i had a panic attack at night and ever since then i have became a terrible worrier about my health it is now beginning to take over my life i hardly go out and hate being on my own hope some one can help so i can enjoy the festive season x

Lynnann
09-12-06, 17:11
Hi there,

Welcome to the forum, you are no longer alone. You will make some great friends here and get loads of good advice and support.

Hugs to you

Lynnann

manmoor
09-12-06, 17:12
Hi Kelly,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

kelly246
09-12-06, 17:19
hey thanks for the welcome i will appreciate any help and support as im getting to my wits end xx

honeybee3939
09-12-06, 17:48
Hi Kelly

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

clickaway
09-12-06, 19:32
Welcome Aboard Kelly,

Panic is usually pretty irrational and be prepared to face your fears. Don't shy away from things or it will take over your life more and more.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

feels_like_home
09-12-06, 20:27
Hi,
I can understand how you are feeling. For me the best thing to do is to do the thngs I am afraid of. I try to keep busy so I have less time to think because thinking is not good for me. I just worry more. You will find ways to cope that work for you.
Take care,
Michelle

kazzie
09-12-06, 21:01
Hi Kelly and welcome

You will get lots of help and support here

luv kaz x

trac67
09-12-06, 22:07
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

LickeyEndBlues
10-12-06, 23:53
Hi Kelly

As you are discovering, there are loads of helpful folks in here and there is certainly plenty of solid advice and help also. As you find your way around the site i have no doubt you will find many posts you can relate to.

Take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?