Head pain on top of head very tender
Bad pain in neck especially left side and onto shoulder
Foggy head
Blurry vision
Keep forgetting/ saying the wrong word
Slurred speech
Weak /jelly legs
Dizzy spells
I'm so scared about the speech .. Doctor said it's anxiety but I don't know. No tests been done. I'm scared it's a brain tumour, or something making me lose my mind or in going wake up not able to talk properly. It's really upsetting! Please if anyone has advice of what I should do, shall I go back docs for another opinion??? I only feel anxious when I had an sympton not before that's what I told doc!

rebeccad
19-05-14, 21:36
I also get the speech thing and worry about brain tumour , but my hubbie says my speech sounds normal but in my own head I feel
Like it's slurred x

jillyb
19-05-14, 21:47
Are you on any medication? Really interesting reading your post. I started with tmj last year, then my stomach kicked off! I get night sweats too! I saw an oesteopath for the tmj and he was brilliant, explains how all the muscles were being affected by my anxiety. Then the stomach problems started and the GP said it was anxiety but put me on esomeprazole for the acidity. Still having problems with stomach, burning sensations. Haven't had any tests as he's convinced it's anxiety ( not so sure myself). Eventually I was put on citalopram which has lifted my mood but still very anxious with all these symptoms. I've also got blurry vision especially in one eye. Just want to feel normal again! It's miserable, isn't it. I know anxiety can cause physical symptoms and I tell myself that, but then I get in a panic about it and off I go again! X

Littlemisssunshine10
19-05-14, 22:27
I was put on one table for anxiety didn't help at all! Made me worse can't remember what it's called, now on citallopram started today hope it will help me, I also take umprezole for my stomach got to take it for 3 months, I had an endoscopy for my stomach as had blood in my poop (sorry if tmi) serve pain and had
Bad gastritis which was from stress too! Caused
Acid in my belly to rise had bad burning,heartburn, acid reflux , nausea everything I was convinced it was cancer! Funny thou couple days after endoscopy symptoms went! Probably because I stopped worrying about it, but now I think I had a brain tumor or somthing wrong with my head/brain also dizzy and blurry mostly in left eye , get pain in forehead around eyes, top of head,tingling in hands and feet then changed to weakness in arms and legs, neck is soo painful made an appointment with a chiropractor for tomorrow £42 !! Nhs is 12 week wait! She said it's all anxiety but I always worry after a symptom does that make sense or is that same with u? What is your doc doing about your tummy ?

nomorepanic
19-05-14, 23:17
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.