PDA

View Full Version : Bad pains

Kohltont22
20-05-14, 00:59
Hello. I am 18 years old and a male. For about a month I have been having bad pains all over. But today my heart has been hurting bad. The other night my BPM would change from anywhere to 40 to 80 within a minute. Longest I have went without these pains was 2 days and that was last weekend.

The very first attack I had last month I went to the hospital and my blood work and EKG turned out fine. All they told me was I could have GERD which I am positive o don't have. I am currently having trouble finding a Dr who accepts our insurance which is why I'm on this website. For the past couple weeks my left ear has had this throbbing numb feeling if that makes any sense and I have been having tons of back pains, mostly upper. I have had constipation issues since all this began. I have also been having a constant pain under my left armpit and normally in the middle of both my rib cages. Right now I'm having a pain right on my heart without a rapid heartbeat and don't want to call the hospital because my dad is at work (who I live with) and we definitely do not have the money for another huge bill. Also I have had coughs like a cold (which I don't have). I have no clue what to do anymore. I have never had any medical issues. Also I have been experiencing hands and feet numbness. And sometimes a static feeling in my left chest like its going to go numb. A few nights ago I had trouble going to sleep because I couldn't breathe and I finally did. Twice and both times right as I went to sleep I woke up twice gasping for air, I have no idea what happened or how but it was like a jolt shot through my body. I couldn't catch my breath for a couple minutes both times. Please help :/ right now I am having terrible upper back pain like right in the center of my spine and heart pains that come and go every few minutes