PDA

View Full Version : sleepless night~!!

eve22
20-05-14, 07:34
Was sleeping great, now, not so great....
want to chat???

livinginacave
20-05-14, 08:01
Slept pretty well. Now I have to go out and meet someone. Worried sick. I need to chat and hope release will come just by typing it.

eve22
20-05-14, 09:12
Really, so you must be nervous about meeting someone for the first time?

SADnomore
20-05-14, 15:43
... And off he went! Lol! :roflmao: Good morning, Eve! Sorry you've been having a rough night, hunni. Is it the anxiety? It's still early days with the med you are on and it will kick in eventually, never fear! The rule of thumb I was reading about online was to be patient and hang in for up to 12 weeks. Then if it's not working, ask to be increased, slowly ... The dose should be increased (slowly and in small amounts) until you feel better. If you've given it plenty of time and you are at as high a dosage as the doctor is comfortable with for you, and you don't feel better, then you need to try something else.

Well, at last it's a glorious sunny day here in Northern Alberta, so I am going to get out soon for a walk. I hope you get to round up the kiddies and do the same. Maybe they will play quietly for you after that at home and you can sit with your feet up for a bit. xx
Marie:bighug1:

eve22
20-05-14, 16:06
Yes i'm being patient with it!!! wow its sunny pretty here to!!
have a great day, wish we could walk together with the kids!!!!!

SADnomore
20-05-14, 16:36
Me too! Mine used to love a beach ball! You just have to give it the slightest of kicks and away it goes, gotta love it! Oh, and pinwheels! You're just going to have to eat early and leave him with the kids and dinner one of these nights and go to the store! Ha ha! xx

---------- Post added at 09:36 ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 ----------

And bubbles, bubbles! Don't forget the bubbles! :yahoo:

eve22
20-05-14, 16:57
lol oooh that sounds fun!!!!:roflmao:
It sucks you live so far away!!! lol