PDA

View Full Version : Constant lightheadedness?!

Jen1989
20-05-14, 21:57
My main symptom I get from my anxiety is constant light headedness with dizzy spells.... It never ever goes away and I'm constantly exhausted from it. Does anyone else suffer from this? xXx

toria
21-05-14, 10:19
Hi yes I do mine seem to come for a while then go away for a few weeks/ months I get the dizzy lightheaded feeling it worries me but try to get on with things, I feel like I am on a boat in my head if that makes sense do you get it when sat down as well as I do. Toria x

Cerilia
21-05-14, 11:05
I did do for a period of 8 months.... then it just went!

Jen1989
21-05-14, 19:24
Thanks for your reply guys....I've had this for so long, good to know I'm not alone. It's so hard because nothing seems to take it away :( xXx

justink15
22-05-14, 00:14
I am sorry you are not feeling well. That could all be from stress/anxiety, but it could also be caused by diet or hypoglycemia aka low blood sugar. Make sure you are eating enough protein. It could also be a change of your heart BPM or Blood pressure when you sit and stand as well, they call that POTS but there are lesser forms. That is treated by drinking plenty of liquid because your body takes more to be hydrated. Anyways it doesn't sound like anything serious. Feel better.

-Justin