PDA

View Full Version : Been dentist

rebeccad
21-05-14, 15:36
So today I've been to the dentist and told him about my dry mouth , it's not dry all the time but when it is water doesn't even help . He had a look at my saliver glands and I asked him to look at a yellow spot in back of my mouth he said all looked completely normal , I've also been to the doctors and had blood tests am I safe to let this go now or should I request to see an ent or something , I'm also worrying if it could be a brain tumour :( x

swgrl09
21-05-14, 17:04
I think you are safe to let this go for now. You have been to a doctor and a dentist and had blood tests all come back normal. Did he suggest anything for the dry mouth?

rebeccad
21-05-14, 17:06
No just said stay away from caffeine he said my mouth didn't seem dry and at the time it wasn't but then I got back to work and it went dry again :( I'm scared to forget it incase it is something sinister like a brain tumour x

Fishmanpa
21-05-14, 17:07
So today I've been to the dentist and told him about my dry mouth , it's not dry all the time but when it is water doesn't even help . He had a look at my saliver glands and I asked him to look at a yellow spot in back of my mouth he said all looked completely normal , I've also been to the doctors and had blood tests am I safe to let this go now or should I request to see an ent or something , I'm also worrying if it could be a brain tumour :( x

Yes... you can and should let this go.

Positive thoughts

rebeccad
21-05-14, 17:39
Thanks , I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks when I come
Back I'm starting my therapy again I couldn't afford
It so had to cancel it , but I always find money for new clothes /shoes and make up etc ... This is way more important im going to prioritise properly , I'm 34 and living like I've been diagnosed with an illness :( , ps why do you always feel a little reassures when fishmanpa replies ha ha thank you xx

AlexandriaUK
21-05-14, 18:13
Your mouth is probably dry because you are stressed/anxious Its the same with me and no matter how many gallons of water you drink it stays dry, you have to see this as an end to this worry or you will just continue to dwell on it, learn to trust at least one of the experts or you will spend your whole life self diagnosing, which means you want have a life.
If we don't have some trust in our Drs Dentists then why do we bother going to see them.
You will be fine now. X

rebeccad
21-05-14, 18:29
Thank you i really want to really appreciate your replies. X

AlexandriaUK
21-05-14, 18:36
Not always easy to trust in the truth but if you don't you will continue to let your mind lie to you,onwards and upwards