PDA

View Full Version : Going through it and enjoying it

I'mdave27
21-05-14, 22:21
This is going to sound weird but that's maybe because I can be a bit weird , you decide. Does anyone enjoy going through dark times ? Do you enjoy feeling anxious , crazy , depressed ? For some reason I love raw emotions and just getting stuck in with pain because I like the fact that pain you can't run from , I view pain like just how people view love. It's like I love anything that involves drama. Any explanations ?

Rennie1989
22-05-14, 14:48
I hate it, hence why I'm on medication and actively seeking help.

I'mdave27
22-05-14, 15:38
I love pain and anything serious. I love tackling issues that people are afraid to tackle I don't know maybe it's my dark side that enjoys it so much ? I've always been the type of person who never listens when someone tells me what to do or say , naughty me. I remember being at school getting in arguments/debates with teachers over questioning what they were teaching us and it never went down very well I don't know why but they think they clever teaching a subject that a system taught them. Anyway I love anything that is painful , hurtful etc because then you learn go grow and realise a few home truths

Ryan92
22-05-14, 15:40
This is going to sound weird but that's maybe because I can be a bit weird , you decide. Does anyone enjoy going through dark times ? Do you enjoy feeling anxious , crazy , depressed ? For some reason I love raw emotions and just getting stuck in with pain because I like the fact that pain you can't run from , I view pain like just how people view love. It's like I love anything that involves drama. Any explanations ?

Personally, I don't enjoy it but in some situations 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' (as they say) :)

meche
22-05-14, 15:50
Interesting. Whilst I get where you're coming from I can't honestly relate. I love positive raw emotion - excitement, happiness, contentment, love. Anything that causes negativity only fuels to my anxiety and it's a place I don't like being. I know we all go through pain, hurt & negative emotion (it's a natural way of life) but I can't say I thrive on it. I certainly grow from it but I'd rather not have to go through it in the first place. Sounds like you like pushing boundries. Nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't hurt or offend people.