PDA

View Full Version : I'm so glad to be here !

Dex
09-12-06, 21:41
Hello everyone, glad to find this site and read so many of your experiences.

I've felt suicidal for a few weeks now over everything that has happened to me in the last 5 months. I'm feeling more positive been here and those thoughts have gone !! My story is long and somewhat complicated so I won't bore you with it just yet. It's taken 8 Dr's and 2 hospital visits to get me to where I am today. I'm getting there, it's slow but I think I may now be coping with my stress and anxiety. I just can't believe what stress and anxiety can do to a body. Thank you so much for helping me by hosting this forum and to all those members who have shared their stories. I know I'm not alone anymore.

Dex

clickaway
09-12-06, 21:50
Welcome Aboard Dex. I'm glad you have had a look around the site, including our extensive advice pages.

There are plenty of people here who have 'complicated' stories even if many choose not to tell. All we can do is deal with our present state and realise that the thoughts in our head are somewhat irrational. We can get better and you will too.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

trac67
09-12-06, 21:55
Hi Dex,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Dex
09-12-06, 21:58
Thanks guys for the welcome, it means alot to me to be accepted. xx

honeybee3939
09-12-06, 22:05
Hi Dex

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, i hope we can be of some help.:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

yorkylover
09-12-06, 23:44
Hi Dex and welcome,you will get lots of support here and make lots of friends.;)

Ellen XX

manmoor
10-12-06, 01:09
Hi Dex,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Lindalou64
10-12-06, 03:54
hi dex
i totally understand what ya mean what stress can do to the body im glad your gettin well....keep up the good work..........best to ya............Linda tc [8D]

LickeyEndBlues
10-12-06, 23:39
Hi Dex,

I wouldn't worry about complicated tales, I'm pretty sure most of us have them!!

Glad to hear something is working for you. Sharing here is a great experience for us all and little successes are usually beneficial to us all.

take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?