PDA

View Full Version : this is beyond embarrassing!!!!

eve22
22-05-14, 10:33
I think i have ring warms:blush:

I'm up at 4 in the morning crying wondering how could this have happened!!:weep:

No one in my house has them, no one (that i think) i been around has them, well a month ago a friends son had one but i haven't seen him in a few weeks!!!!

I'm so confused, i'm a germ freak, my house stays clean well except for the kids toys, i disinfect through out the week, o clean with bleach, washing my hands is a ocd for me and my kids hands, i take 2 baths a day, i drive my self mad trying to live in a clean safe environment for my family!!!!!!!!

So how in the hell could i get over 10 ring warms on my arms, neck and chest just this past week:unsure::shrug: i have been notice these spots, and they just started to itch :scared15::weep::lac:

Im wearing long sleeve shirts because i don't want to spread it to my husband and kids!!!
I'm to embarrassed to go to the doc because she will think im a dirty person and not fit to be a mother or something!!:weep::weep::weep::weep:

I'm having a nervous break down, from all these symptoms, side effects and just so much going on in my mind and body i just dont no how much more i can take!!!!!!:scared15::unsure::weep:

Annie0904
22-05-14, 11:05
Ringworm is a fungal skin infection and it has nothing to do with if your house is clean or not. You can have the cleanest house ever and still get it. It can be passed on by just touching a farm gate or something where infected animals have passed through. It could have even come from soil in the garden if you were gardening.
Go to the chemist and buy an antifungal cream and put that on. for example, terbinafine, clotrimazole, econazole, ketoconazole, and miconazole.

eve22
22-05-14, 15:02
Really, i didnt know that! Thank GOD cause i woke up doing some mad cleaning and just driving my self crazy! I do some gardening and i have been taking the kids to our local parks a lot lately, one has sand!!
Thank you Annie:hugs:

SADnomore
22-05-14, 17:25
Aw, sweetie pie!! Thank you Annie, glad to know these things :D See, not to worry, Eve! ... Not sure if you may need pills at some point, but you don't need to fear going to the doc if so. :yesyes: :hugs:

eve22
22-05-14, 17:40
:hugs: I wonder what pills they have for this, its freaking me out!!I'm making me a appointment for this week!! love you mum :bighug1::yahoo:

Annie0904
22-05-14, 17:43
It should be easily treated with the creams. You would only need antibiotic tablets if it got infected which hopefully it won't. It is infectious though so use a different towel to the rest of your family when washing.

eve22
22-05-14, 18:37
Ok, thank you!!

SADnomore
22-05-14, 18:37
Love you too, Eve! :bighug1: Wow, Annie, you're goooooood! :winks: There now, no worries at all! I too didn't know these things either, you are a wealth of info, Annie, I think it's fabulous when we share our knowledge, how cool is this??
:yahoo:

eve22
22-05-14, 19:02
I know she is good :yahoo::hugs:

Annie0904
22-05-14, 19:18
I have worked with children since leaving school at 16 (now 56) so have seen and dealt with most ailments :)

eve22
22-05-14, 21:08
Cool, come be my nanny would love to have you around! lol:hugs:

Annie0904
22-05-14, 21:10
I worked as a nanny for a few years and loved it. Now that my own children are all grown up I am looking forward to having grandchildren in the next year or two :)

eve22
22-05-14, 21:30
Awww that would be so nice!!

I bet you can hardly wait!

Annie0904
22-05-14, 21:36
I can't :) I am really looking forward to being a Grandma :)

Catherine S
22-05-14, 23:15
I agree, Annie gives great advice :)

ISB x

Annie0904
23-05-14, 08:41
Thank you ISB :)