PDA

View Full Version : anxious

fruity
22-05-14, 10:45
im home alone anxious and could get panicky. my chest feels funny. I,ve been ok but when I was at work this morning I felt I could not breath but I have got a chesty cough and it was hot and I clean in a cinema. but anyway got home. all my family went out and I went a walk round the block. when I came back and dsettled down about 30 mins ago I,ve felt like this. I feel what could turn into a tight chest but why am I anxious when I,ve been feeling ok. I am all slouched over at my computer on my bed so that could not help. but also I may be offerd a council house and realy hope I get it but it,s there in my mind will I cope. im scared just incase I can,t. I,ve got my kids and my family who will be round everyday. but I aint got a man to keep me company. I,ve had 3 council homes before. the first with my husband [we are separated] I walked out on him. the second was such a lovely house,street, and people round there. and about 15-20 min walk from my mums. but again my nerves and my dad passed. I wasn,t there half the time. so I got a swap up by my mums 5 min walk. but to find the property was subsiding. so came out of it. and now this one which is 4-5min walk from my mums. as I said I would so love to get it. and im still the first bidder. but scared too.

StrayWookie
22-05-14, 15:02
just anxiety miss. As bad as it feels, you are just going thru the anticipatory side of anxiety. We work ourselves up like this. Sinister I know.

spuder
22-05-14, 15:04
I really hope things work out for u sounds like you have been through hell. Try listening to
Music or watching a comedy. Xxxxxx

fruity
22-05-14, 16:20
thank you for replies. yea my life aint been to good.