PDA

View Full Version : Not getting better!!!

Torombolo
22-05-14, 12:14
After loss my job I have start to have anxiety again ,I have been on medication for anxiety and depression through whole my life about 5 years my md did change the medications for Effexor(xr)=venlafaxine 300 ml
and (Seroquel xr =quetapine 400 ml and the medication did work wonders for me over all this years ,,,I got layoff from my job 3 weeks ago and since I loss my job I start to feel the anxiety coming back to me but stronger than ever before!! even I am having all this cocktail of medications for anxiety so what is happening to me ??? the medications are suppose to kill my anxiety like before ?? but now I feel like I am not taking nothing for it??
I have not stopped my medications not even one day ???
Any one has any idea what could be happening to me?:wacko::unsure::weep::weep::weep:

spuder
22-05-14, 14:54
I would go back to your gp and tell them how u feel sorry I can't be more helpful then this

Rennie1989
22-05-14, 14:59
Anybody would suffer from anxiety after losing a job, it's very normal. It's not the medication that's stopped working, just a normal reaction. I'm sorry to hear about the job though.

Booboojenny
22-05-14, 15:59
Sorry to hear about your job...like Rennie says anyone would feel anxious with loosing their job..talk to your friends, family and visit your doctor about your anxiety concerns.
Dont give up hope you can get another job, and you have beat anxiety before.
Take Care :)