PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME :(

ben johnson
22-05-14, 16:36
i think im pushing my gf away someone plz help me cus i keep having panic attacts when she goes out but i know its not true but all that goes throw my head when she goes out is that is she doing something with other guys. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME CUS I KNOW IF I LOOSE HER I DUNNO WHAT ILL DO :(

little kyle
22-05-14, 17:59
Are you insecure about your gf
Have you been in a bad relationship before

ben johnson
23-05-14, 10:17
im not insecure, iv just had a lot of bad relationships

little kyle
25-05-14, 02:33
Bad relationships can make you think the next person coming along is the same it's normal but you need to trust her

ben johnson
27-05-14, 16:13
i am trying but it getting harder to do

bimmer18
27-05-14, 16:37
Has she ever done anything to make you not trust her? Like you caught her in a lie or something? I was in a relationship where the guy never trusted what I did, where I went or what I said. It was suffocating and I eventually left him. Mainly because he was abusive, but the trust factor was a big part too. What about going to couples counseling?

ben johnson
28-05-14, 09:48
no she hasnt, its just where iv been hurt so many time in the passed i find it hard to trust anyone/everyone, iv been there before but it didnt help, its all down to my parenoier and i hate having it :( its all down to my ex misses cus she cheaten on me so many times and she used to beat me up and now i think everyone is going to do the same to me and its all down to the stupid little bitch.

sorry about my swearing