PDA

View Full Version : Just waiting

Worriedwellornot
22-05-14, 18:53
Sitting here with my colon 'prep' waiting for 7PM to drink it. Am really dreading this. So nervous of it all

UKmamainUS
22-05-14, 19:13
It's not as awful as you are expecting. Been there, done that, so to speak. It'll be fine, over before you know it, and the great thing is, you won't remember a thing. Plus I suffer from IBS-C and found that flushing myself our for the colonoscopy totally reset things down there. You'll likely be full of wind for a while afterwards, and groggy, but within a couple of hours after getting home I was playing with my 4 month old and 3 year old.

AlexandriaUK
22-05-14, 19:19
When I did mine I was like you,had read all the yuk stories and was more scared of prep than procedure turns out neither where even half as bad as I was expecting, but it never is, you have taken it how do you feel x

Worriedwellornot
22-05-14, 19:57
Thank you UK . Both hubby and I have had health worries . Between the 2 of us in last 3 months have had biopsy, cervical smear, ultra sound of pelvis, endoscopy. Colonoscopy for me Saturday and he's got MRI in 2 weeks. Annus Horribilis or what!

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

I've nearly finished it Alex. Don't feel anything yet. I have out myself on a diet all week to reduce food in system, hoping that helps