PDA

View Full Version : leaving

cheeky monkey
09-12-06, 23:19
Ok just thought I would come in and say im leaving the forum thanks to this member and she knows who she is. And for those of you who hate my guts you will be pleased to know, I am back drinking, self harming and abusing my diabetes.
Like my family I thought I had found friends here who cared I was wrong .
so i now believe i am not much of a person so deserve everything I get.
I do wish everyone who has answered my posts all the best for the future and take care
see ya
susie

Nel
09-12-06, 23:37
Awful.

trac67
09-12-06, 23:47
Susie,

It would be a shame for you to leave the place that has helped you so much, and I am sure no one on here hates you.

Please re consider.

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
09-12-06, 23:48
Susie

Hi there - long time no see. Was wondering how you were.

Sorry to hear this but I don't know what has happened on here so can't help unless you tell me.

You will always have friends on here Susie so don't forget that ok.

xxx

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

honeybee3939
09-12-06, 23:55
Susie Hun

Please reconsider, it certainly would be a shame if you left, you have lots of friends here !

sending you a HUG hun, and hoping you dont leave us !

love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

yorkylover
10-12-06, 00:06
Susie,please dont let people drive you away from the forum.Im sure no one hates your guts.Are you having counselling for your drinking and self harming?You really need to see your gp.Im sure you have lots of friends here, who dont want to see you go.

Ellen XX

jill
10-12-06, 03:36
Hi sue :D

Ohh I an sooo sorry that you are leaving [:O] and I do believe everyone here cares about you,....................

I have been a member of his site for over 2 years. I may be one who does not say much, BUT, I care, like everyone elses, like Nic, we all care. We may faltler on how to help, but WE DO CARE SUE. I promise you that sue.

I meyself, words fail me. but It, does not mean i DON'T care..

Sorry sue, if I have not replied in the past, but this does not mean I don't care.

You do have friends here, but you must talk.

HUGS TO YOU

LOVE JILLSXXX

Lindalou64
10-12-06, 03:46
hi susie
i never met you but obviously your here for a reason and dont let one person make you leave .......we all have our problems and im sure you have many other friemds on here that dont want ya to leave......so just think about it before ya make that decision........wish ya the best.......Linda tc[8D]

tam
10-12-06, 08:19
hi susie you must not leave because of one person upsetting you.You will get help on here dont let one persons comment stop that,Theres loads of lovely people on here who do care.Please think hard about your decision.sending you a big hug.tc tracy

Lizzie1975
10-12-06, 11:08
Hi we haven't spoken before but please don't leave it the forum helps you, it certainly helps me. Can't bear to think of you self harming with no-one to speak to, please come back?

Lizzie XX

manmoor
10-12-06, 11:28
Hi Susie,

Don 't let one person put you off hun. There's lovely people here in abundance that will make up for that one. Please stay. xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

Piglet
10-12-06, 11:47
Susie I am sure whatever has happened can be sorted out privately between you and your friend.

Meanwhile I am sure it is uneccessary to leave the site - so like the others have said do reconsider.

How is the art going - have you got any e-bay at present?

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Sue K with 5
10-12-06, 13:15
Susie

You have been on this site a long time now, please dont leave you have done so well especially since last year

Keep hanging in there and dont hurt yourself no one is worth pushing you over the edge.

Take care and keep fighting

sue

scknight

Lynnann
10-12-06, 17:38
Susie,

Sorry you are leaving, I think we met in chat for a little while the other night.

I am sorry that someone has upset you, please don't leave from the sound of it you need this site more than ever.

Don't let one person ruin a support avenue.

Hugs to you

Lynnann