PDA

View Full Version : Please help me :(

MartMart22
23-05-14, 09:19
I have been up and down with HA for so so long now I'm only 20 and it really is taking over my life I feel like I can't make plans in my life as I'm not going to be here for long. My big fear is Lymph nodes I have 2 in my groin that are small and soft but the scariest is one in my lower neck it is hard feels like bone it even cracks like a bone sometimes it feels a little pointy and doesn't cause any pain apart from if you push at it alot I also get lots of neck tension. I have been to my doctor about different lumps the one in my groin has been there since january but has got smaller and I had it scanned and they said it was nothing to worry about however i felt this lump in my neck about a month ago i was feeling my neck when i discovered it everyone that has felt it said they think its a bone even my doctor said she thinks its a bone and nothing to worry about especially if I have no other symptoms like fever, weight loss etc. PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE :(

AlexandriaUK
23-05-14, 09:47
You need to decide today if you are going to spend the rest of your life not trusting your Dr,if you are then you need to also decide you are going to be your own Doctor from now on as you will believe your self better than someone who has trained to reconise diseases etc better than you have, having decided that then you can move on with your life.
Firstly Doctors don't lie they have no reason to do that, secondly they will tell you their medical opinion presuming you will trust them to know better than you, thirdly we live in a sue society so they are now even more scared of telling you wrong, bones are not always symetrical on our bodies so don't always feel the same as we grow.
Sorry if a bit harsh but I would love you to move on and enjoy your life.