PDA

View Full Version : Greetings & Blessings

amycf3
23-05-14, 17:30
Saying hello to all of you and sending blessings as well as I feel I need love and comfort at times when I am dealing with symptoms of anxiety. I found your site as I have been suffering(and I use that word lightly) lol....with eye symptoms and believe that you are a blessing to me as I have found comfort here and what I believe are answers to what I am dealing with. It has distraught me so much and affected my life for over a month. Been to numerous doctors, eye exam, blood work the whole bit. Everything came back normal. 20/20 vision and I am 42 yrs. old.
I ask God to bless you and this sight and any and all who suffer from anxiety as this sight has been a blessing to me and I believe I was led here. I have been seeing halos, auras, blue flashing, white & red flashing, black trails, spasms across my face, waves in my peripheral vision. Pressure behind my eyes, tons of floaters, et. When I close my eyes I still see spots as if I just looked away from a light bulb.

I now believe that it is anxiety as I have been having major health problems the past year that was diagnosed wrong and treatments that didn't work and caused more harm than good. My anxiety has been through the roof the past year and I feel it has settled in my eyes after reading all your posts. I feel better now Knowing Im not alone....:noangel:

I pray we all find peace and calm in the eye of our storm...
Love & Light xo Amy

Annie0904
23-05-14, 17:32
Hi Amy Welcome to NMP :hugs::hugs::hugs:

aprilmoon
23-05-14, 17:41
Hi Amy,and welcome :)

SADnomore
23-05-14, 20:42
:welcome: Amy!
... for me, it turned out the 'light show' was from ocular migraines. No pain, just the light show. Thankfully they went away, rarely get them now. So glad you feel at home here already! :flowers:
Marie