PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only person

I'mdave27
24-05-14, 09:28
I got up for at 5.45 am yesterday and got home at 23.10 pm. I went to bed at 1.00 am and woke up at 6.05 am. However the less sleep I have the more energy I have I just feel so excited and wearing to go for the day waiting for something to come along so I can tackle it head on , I should be tired I know , I feel fine though. I always feel better on less sleep then when I get 8 hours + sleep I just find it weird and I have no idea where I get this energy from

ankietyjoe
24-05-14, 12:11
To a certain extent I feel the same, although I can't remember the last time I had more than 2-3 hours unbroken sleep so I don't really have a recent point of reference.

What I do notice is that the less sleep I have, the more charged I feel when I haul myself out of bed. I suspect I'm running on adrenalin, which is really not very good for you long term.

Carnation
24-05-14, 12:28
Hi, I know exactly what you mean, but be careful, I normally feel worse the following day. Try to conserve some of your energy, don't go Mad, pace yourself. :)

StrayWookie
24-05-14, 12:52
I used to be the same when my anxiety was less and I worked night shift. It has affected my vitamin B12 levels though so now I am exhausted ALL THE TIME no matter if I have 4 or 10 hours sleep. I just wake up at the crack of noon feeling the same as when I went to bed.