PDA

View Full Version : :( day 18 cipralex Help!!!

Booboojenny
24-05-14, 13:13
I cannot believe this is my life..I was prescribed Cioralex because I became very anxious and tearful, although I didn't feel this depressed:(.
I have been on 5mg for 17 days up to 10mg today, the mornings are hell I feel so anxious and depressed and can't even contiplate going back to work...I have been given propanalol to take three times a day when needed to help with the anxiety although it never really goes.
Towards the evening I am calmer but dread going to sleep as I know when I wake up I will wish I hadn't :(
Any words of wisdom, hope or such like would be really appreciated.
Thank you

Booboojenny
24-05-14, 20:16
Is anyone else on cipralex?

spuder
24-05-14, 20:25
I am on cipralex and I find them very good I was on mitazapine but they made me wanna comit sucide now I am off them I feel good I do have panic attacks now and again and I do feel anxious when my daughter is ill I have emetophobia. But I can't have CBT for it as I am fine when I am ill so CBT therapist said it's not emetophobia it's anxiety. I hope cipralex works for u soon if not change meds. I have been on about 12 anti depression meds hope all world out for u xxxx

Booboojenny
24-05-14, 20:44
Thank you spuder :) how long have you been on cipralex and what dose? Please! :D

spuder
25-05-14, 16:22
I am on 10mg and I have been on it for about a year now

Booboojenny
25-05-14, 19:40
Thank you Spuder:)

houseman
26-05-14, 06:20
Please any one out there help me ....

I started a new job and within two weeks ended up with full blown anxiety so crippling, doc put me on Cipralex 10mg, the first week was like a war zone, sweating, burning hands and feet, feeling nausea, diarrhoea, I have battled through it thinking that as each day passed i would feel better. It is day 12 today and the burning hands and feet and stomach churning and diarohea are still as bad as week one . I have to go back to work tomorrow, ~I can let people se me like this I am terrified i will lose my job . How long are these side effects going to last ?

karenp
03-06-14, 07:44
So sorry you are going up nasty start up effects. They did last quite a while for me but peaked and started to ger more tolerable. Hope you will soon feel so.much better xx

Booboojenny
22-06-14, 18:10
Thank you Karenp :)
I am still struggling and it will be 7 weeks on Tuesday since I started the meds, I do feel better towards late afternoon, o you think I need to up my dose? So scared of more side effects :)
Any ideas from anyone would be gratefully received :)