PDA

View Full Version : Pulsating Vein???

Carnation
24-05-14, 17:09
I just wondered if any of you have experienced a visual pulsating vein? The one that really freaked me out was in my head on the right-hand side of the temple. I could actually see the vein jumping up and down. It was really scary and lasted a few seconds, but felt a lot longer. It hasn't happened since; (2 months now), but I was also getting this in my thighs, but couldn't see the vein. The area where this happened in my head is a sore spot now where I get dull head pain. Sounds silly, but I was thinking of putting a plaster on that spot incased it jumped out of my head.:wacko::wacko:
My pulsating veins have calmed down a lot now as I got so fed-up with them, I pretended there were not there, as if my Mind wished them away. Seemed to have worked. Get slight twitches occasionally, but that I can cope with. :shrug:

RoseEve
24-05-14, 18:51
I bet it's not a vein but a muscle twitch. I went to the doctor once for a pulsating vein. It was muscle twitching by brought on by guess what? Anxiety! I have also had this on my head too.

Carnation
24-05-14, 19:55
Oh, I am so pleased I got an answer to that. That makes sense.
Thank you so much! So glad I found this site. I am addicted!!!:D

RoseEve
24-05-14, 20:17
No problem :)