PDA

View Full Version : still feeling amazed x

cookieb
24-05-14, 17:33
Still feel amazed how everyone is feeling how I feel....how all the symptoms I have are being put down to anxiety(which in 5 years o never realised) xxx

Annie0904
24-05-14, 17:41
I am pleased that nmp is helping you to recognise this :)

cookieb
24-05-14, 17:43
Thanks hun.....I only joined yesterday so still need time to get used to it....but even now some stuff I've read is reassuring xxx

kelly12
24-05-14, 17:51
It's reasuring to have a site like this to come on to and share how you feel without people judging you or thinking your mad....I have been having panic and Anxiety for years and right at the start there wasn't anything like this....I couldnt talk to know one because they didn't understand, Even the doctors looked at me like im mad. So to come on here and share your worry's and fears with people that are going through the same and can help you is great. ;-) welcome x

cookieb
24-05-14, 17:54
Well said hun.....I still feel as though the doctors I see do that...I've had a bit of mind block since joining have put one post on about "me" but prob not everything and was a ramble lol xxx

aprilmoon
24-05-14, 18:15
Well said hun.....I still feel as though the doctors I see do that...I've had a bit of mind block since joining have put one post on about "me" but prob not everything and was a ramble lol xxx

Isn't it awful when doctors look at you with that "what" expression?!
Its hard enough to say the things in the first place :ohmy: :)

cookieb
24-05-14, 18:24
It's awful isn't it....I broke down in the room yesterday....was proud of myself though cause all I wanted to do was jump on the table in front of him and drop kick him in the face...smug t#at xx

Rennie1989
24-05-14, 20:03
It is so good to know that your symptoms are down to anxiety because it helps massively with the recovery process. Glad to see that the site, forum and people on here are helping you :)