PDA

View Full Version : swollen gums help !! scared losing teeth

Littlemisssunshine10
24-05-14, 22:06
i have swollen gums on one side of my upper gums a little painful when touched, ulcers round the swelling now the whole upper gums a little swollen I think. asked my parents and partner they all said they not really swollen but they wouldn't admit it anyway as I worry! they burn a little at times but im sure they are swollen! as u know its weekend and bank holiday so dentist closed! I been to my dentist about 6 times recently one being two weeks ago and im back on Tuesday to get my mouth guard but im scared I have gum disease or the worst stage and my teeth going to fall out! felt no pain before today as I have only just been thinking of my teeth from yesterday and now this!! and I defiantly feel really worried its something bad! I want to call 111 but every one is saying im over reacting which I do do......

any advice anyone???

Fishmanpa
24-05-14, 22:31
im back on Tuesday to get my mouth guard

any advice anyone???

Yep... Your teeth aren't going to fall out between now and Tuesday. Relax as best you can and see your dentist in 4 days ;)

Positive thoughts

Littlemisssunshine10
25-05-14, 01:05
Update I have a black dot on my cheek and eye sore looking things really scared it's cancer!