PDA

View Full Version : Factual Inquiry Of Compulsions

OCD-Greyback
25-05-14, 04:27
I am factually and simply posting to inquire as to the factual compulsions that the DPGs and ladies within this stated group might possess.

I am unaware if I factually am currently having compulsions, simply on occasion once I think of a stray word and such, I am compelled to factually search for stated word and such.. Which is neither factually pleasant or assisting.

I factually am currently without emotions the majority of the factual time. I have been as such since a few days previous which unfortunately includes self doubt of my factual emotions towards my best friend, and factually being unaware of what I factually feel and such, or lacking feelings entirely as regards herself as is factually meant to occur with rOCD and such.

However I factually can feel emotions on occasions, or factually randomly find humour and laughter and such.

Factual intrusive and random thinking, along with myself factually thinking random unpleasant facts and such when doing factual activities and such, consistently continue and such.

However on factual occasion I will gain such factual thoughts and not feel stated anxiety and such, and have factually believed I thought such myself and such, or simply accepted such, before I seek to inquire if such factual actions or thoughts are incorrect or of I factually truly think such.

If facts are accurate, such is both the facts of Depression, and that of a Backdoor Spike and such. However on factual frequency, I doubt my stated self and feel convinced simply I am factual low in the position of unpleasant members of this world and such.

However continual quizzes and tests have stated I am factually none of what I factually state I am in either factual cases of OCD, HOCD, POCD, rOCD and such. It is instead stated simply how positive and how 'good' I am and such.

Yet through all stated facts, I end with missing my best friend as per the usual. None of this is factually her fault, not because of herself being busy and such, although that is noted and such. She has caused none of this by her own factual hand and such facts.

My emotional state is infrequent and I seem factually to have adapted to herself being busy and such, which is understandable as she has factually much upon herself. I hope her day has gone perfection just as she is and I hope she is okay.

If factually asked in a few moments, I most probably will factually lack the feeling within my stomach to state any such facts and such.

As I stated,

My factual curiosity:

To all the DPGs and ladies within this group and such, what are your factual compulsions?

I could state for those whom have conversed with myself a large factual amount, however I inquire and such.

I possess multiple factual compulsions if that is what they factually are.

I have the factual ritual or almost factual habit:

I will possess a stray thought or thought stating factual blame to my best friend when I do not blame herself, or other such factual stray thoughts. Then I on occasion, agree with such and state they are correct, only to state how factually incorrect they are and how I do not factually think such truly.

On the occasion more often then factually not, I shall rationalize stated thoughts:

I will state they are partially correct however she is not to blame, or I will factually state the sense of the statement is incorrect and the words are conveyed in the incorrect sense and such.

Best of factual wishes to all stated DPGs and ladies and such. I also hope my best friend is doing perfectly also as stated, despite my lack of factual feeling and such. She is missed and such.

MRS STRESS ED
25-05-14, 21:50
Hi greyback what complusions do you have if you dont mind me inquiring ,I hope your feeling well how is your ocd today hope your okay xx

OCD-Greyback
25-05-14, 23:48
Hi greyback what complusions do you have if you dont mind me inquiring ,I hope your feeling well how is your ocd today hope your okay xx

My factual compulsions? At present I lack such facts Miss. I lack all factual responses which are located internally

I am unsure if they factually are compulsions and such Miss.

I would state seeking reassurance has factually been one and such. However the past few days, I have experienced a lack in emotions and such facts as stated, towards my best friend especially however I am aware I do deeply love herself.

I factually have been relatively blank and such, aside from when facts of OCD, POCD and such factually occur.

Of late I have factual impulses to simply search factual words which I per the usual do not and such.

However, they have been singular to the past evening and not occurred again and such.

I hope my best friend is feeling better factually soon. Along with the factual lacking in emotions, my anxiety, factual feelings located within my stomach and my thoughts which per the usual obsess and centre around my factual best friend, I have lacked such thoughts and not been as factually concerned with conversing. I have naturally understood she is busy and such, as per the usual and it has not factually caused myself bother. Which is factually unusual and such.

I factually felt a moment of calm a few days previous to do with discovering such factual self doubting of emotions towards herself is simply rOCD. Yet next I heard from herself, I lacked a factual emotional response, I factually was unlike my natural and factual self and such.

She has yet to judge myself for such however and I have stated if she seeks freedom, I will grant such, yet how I do not seek her to leave and I do not factually think she thinks such. Simply sought to not inflict damage upon herself and yet I remain factually calm aside from spikes in factual emotions and such.

She has been missed, despite me not factually having such factual feelings permanently and such.

I dislike being factually fluctuating in stated emotions and such towards my best friend and such Miss.

Yet I factually appear calm and feel a factual lack of emotions and such. My factual emotions are located within my stomach and such, then factually centre from such abdominal domains. Yet I appear factually blank and such.

I feel factual emotions for a moment when contact between myself and herself is made, and yet I factually might appear inside to be a stone or simply selfish and such to myself and such.

She is factually loved beyond what I have the factual ability to state or feel and such Miss at present.