PDA

View Full Version : new and lost

Soph18
25-05-14, 13:20
hi there,

I am new to this group and I have no idea what is going on with me. It is really horrible and making me scared. Thursday, I was at my youth club and I had a funny turn. I started getting breathlessness, getting dizzy, when i tried to walk around I was walking all over the place and nearly fell over. It was really scared. I have been suffering with panic attacks for the past week. I think i have anxiety but I'm too scared to go and get help. :doh:

I have no idea what to do. :(

many thanks for reading this xx

GadGirl
25-05-14, 14:21
:welcome: sophie. Everyone is a lovely bunch here, im only new myself but everyone here has similar symptoms on here you will find alot of information and people willing to give advice.

Hope you are ok.

Soph18
25-05-14, 14:53
:hugs: thank you for them comforting words. It is so hard for me. I have a lot going on and it is so hard to figure out what is going on. I'm not to good right now but will get there.

hope your ok too? :)

caroline-j
25-05-14, 15:28
Hi Soph, First off welcome to NMP. It does sound like your suffering from Anxiety. I would however recommend you make an appointment with your GP. That way he can get you the help you need. Can you not take along a friend or family member to calm you if it makes you feel scared? Hope you start to feel better soon. t.c x

Soph18
25-05-14, 15:46
you are right. I need to stop being a wimp don't i? It is just hard. I'm only 18 and don't know what to do? I just feel so alone. :huh: you take care to. Xx

caroline-j
25-05-14, 16:27
Soph your not a wimp, alot of people feel like you do about going to the Dr. Keep intouch and let me know how you get on if you decide to go. All the best. x

---------- Post added at 16:27 ---------- Previous post was at 16:26 ----------

Where are u Soph in the UK? x

Soph18
25-05-14, 16:43
yeah i am in the UK and can you message me please if possible? I am a wimp. So much is going on and I'm finding it a bot hard at the moment. Xx