PDA

View Full Version : Its back

binashubby
25-05-14, 21:37
Hi All,
Haven't had much anxiety at all for 10 months nearly - all effort going into circus aerial training. Then last night wallop ! That ended 10 months of peace. Didn't know what to do today - very bad. Basically froze out for the entire day. Couldn't do anything at all.
Been suffering from episodes of depression, then feeling great, then back to depression etc. Think I might be developing bipolar ??
Has anyone tried Thorazine ?
P

MRS STRESS ED
25-05-14, 22:07
Hello no sorry I have never tried thorazine ,its awful when it hits you from no where ,you can come back from this go and have a chat with your gp see what they can do for you hope it passes soon for you take care xx

Rennie1989
25-05-14, 23:00
Bipolar is a disorder where you experience cycles of mania (or hypomania) and depression. The mania is just as debilitating as the depression, if not worse in some cases.

Depression at a clinical level does come and go in waves. I experience at least one episode of depression a year, some are relevant to the situation (i.e. my last depression was because I moved from London to Kent) whereas others can come out of the blue with no known cause.

I am really sorry to hear that you think you're going back into depression. Have you spoken to your doctor about this?