PDA

View Full Version : suicide happy thoughts help?

peter245
26-05-14, 14:56
it's been 2 months since i posted i'm almost 16 (FYI)
my anxiety a little better but not the best
i want to talk to you about these disturbed thoughts.
in the last 4 days i have been watching funny videos great remedy for your day and anxiety.. and some of my social anxiety Symptom's have decreased i feel a lil more Confident and myself but still can get nervous yes.
on friday a video came out 22 year old boy rant video before a mass shooting spree. the words he spoke about how his life sucks and how girls rejected him it really touched me more so almost got me in tears. i keep replaying his video and i really really respect him because i feel like his my future self.
and after seeing this i am inspired about my life, i think about suicide in a calm happy way now.. what is accompanying these thoughts?? how did that video somehow change the thinking parts of my brain and increased motivation more euphoria? do you think that deep down these thoughts may have been lead by depression?? i just smile now and realize how great life is for me.. i don't care if i suicide its not scary.. and i hate every teen i don't care about those stupid people all my life i have been suffering from their value towards me now i don't care anymore it's all bout myself and i feel this happiness is inner not fake!! check that video Eliot Rodger ''retribution''. plz explain what are these feelings thanks have a good week at work much love.

Jacsta
26-05-14, 16:18
Sometimes recognising behaviours or thoughts that you have allows you to make that conscious decision that you do not want to be that person anymore.

Try not to dwell on those thoughts too long, try instead if thinking about the person you want to be and work towards becoming that person