PDA

View Full Version : Help please!?

Petesy
26-05-14, 19:20
Hi Everyone
Please help I'm suffering from extreme fatigue that I've never felt before like my body just wants to shut down so weak like a gust of wind could bowl me over, yet I've had my breakfast, lunch and dinner , here's the thing I can feel myself at the doorstep of a full blown panic attack my arms and hands are trembling like crazy, disorientation, feeling of impending doom, it's creeping up on me :ohmy:

((does anyone get cramps or muscles seizing up in hands or arms???))

I've had 4 hours sleep don't know if that's got anything to do with it or it's complete and utter mental exhaustion because I've been worrying 24/7 even having dreams about panic attacks!!

Please someone tell me this is normal or if you've experienced this :weep:

If not I'm off to a&e in a right mess!!

Petesy.

MRS STRESS ED
26-05-14, 19:33
Hi petsey lack of sleep will make your anxiety alot worse love and cramps are normal I have had this in my hands ,you need to go and relax and I mean relax your body and mind is tired your fighting anxiety and believe me it takes it out on you ,you need to try and stop over thinking this will just continue your anxiety and it will spiral hope you can manage to have some rest love take care xx

Annie0904
26-05-14, 19:41
I agree with Mrs StressEd, you need to rest, do some breathing exercises and try to calm the panic down. Have a cup of chamomile tea :)

Petesy
26-05-14, 19:46
Thanks MRS STRESSED ED

I'll try my best :hugs:

mind chatter is freaking me out and i'm already in depersonalisation (watching myself) I've experienced that but this fatigue and muscles contracting my hand is seizing up I keep dropping my phone trying to write this.

Is it normal for my hands to turn like I'm making a claw and cramps in my forearms.... I literally feel like curling up in a ball on the floor unreal

Annie0904
26-05-14, 19:53
You are hyperventilating. Take a deep breath in through your nose and hold it for a count of 5 then let it out slowly, keep repeating.

---------- Post added at 19:53 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

I have sent you a pm

Petesy
26-05-14, 19:58
Thanks Annie for the reply

I'm on the floor typing this with my left hand, because these hand and arm cramps more so my strongest side (right) nothing seems familiar to me like I'm outside watching in spooky stuff,

I'll have to hold onto the worktop making this tea because the shit has hit the fan big time..

I'm trying my best to go with this I really am it's been a while.

Annie0904
26-05-14, 19:59
You scared me there when you took a while to reply. Concentrate really hard on your breathing exercises.

Mr.Jitters
26-05-14, 20:08
You'll be ok, no matter how bad you feel right now. The important thing is that you need to rest, physically and mentally. Everything you've described is me on a really really bad day. Epsom salts baths help with the cramps and muscle tension with me, and spending some time to chill before sleep. If you're absolutely desperate, there's nothing wrong with going to A&E to get reassurance if it'll help you rest but you have plenty of ways to cope before going there by the sounds of it.

Remember that it WILL pass. Especially with these two lovely ladies on your side :)

MRS STRESS ED
26-05-14, 20:23
Why thankyou Mr jitters xx

Petsey you will be ok hun you need to keep calm relax and do your breathng exercises as Annie said and Mr jitters said if you feel you need some reasurance you could go A&E but im sure this will pass you sound mentally exhuasted please hun relax rest you can get threw this and we are all here for you xx

Petesy
26-05-14, 21:16
Thank you everyone for your kind replies

I've had to take some diazepam (4mg) the first one didn't have an effect, i now feel more at ease think the medication has kicked in and a lovely chat also helped :hugs:

Thanks again everybody for your support and guidance it means a lot

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Petesy :bighug1: yous are the best. Take care.

Annie0904
26-05-14, 21:18
I hope you manage to get a good sleep tonight Petesy :hugs:

Petesy
26-05-14, 21:31
Me too I thank youz all so very much :hugs:

Thanks again Annie x

---------- Post added at 21:31 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

Have a good evening all :bighug1:

Petesy :)