PDA

View Full Version : Heart worries AGAIN

RVP
26-05-14, 21:52
I keep getting this ache in my lower left jaw, more towards my chin, and it's worrying me it's heart related, or a heart attack waiting to happen.
I also have a fullness in my chest which is probably indigestion, and of course a slight pain in my arms now and again.

It's probably nothing, but I can't stop thinking about it, which is then leading me to panic more and more.

Carnation
26-05-14, 22:55
I get this a lot. Try some breathing exercises. Breath in through the nose and out from the mouth slowly counting 5 in and 7 out. relax your shoulders when breathing out. Sitting up is best for this. I find it normally passes after a short while. I get it so often, I tend to take it my stride now. Used to call 111 all the time and freak out getting more symptoms.:hugs:

RVP
26-05-14, 23:07
I just keep getting a small pain near my chin on the left side randomly..comes and goes it only lasts for a second.
Is it anything to worry about?

Carnation
27-05-14, 18:23
It is more than likely caused by unknowingly clenching your teeth through Anxiety and tension or could be a nerve ending? If slight and it goes away, as people have told me; 'nothing to worry about'. Have driven Doctors mad about this sort of thing and they say that if the pain goes away and doesn't become severe, then you should not alarm yourself about it. I have these little sharp pains in my head all the time throughout the day including in my arm, leg, hand, fingers, toes, feet, stomach, chest, ears, nose, shoulder; basically most parts of more body. When I ignore it, it goes away, if I start freaking out about them, they make me more anxious which leads to more symptoms. Hope this helps.:)

Trueman
27-05-14, 18:27
I'm with carnation here. I clench my jaw a lot. Have actually dislocated it once and can click it regularly. Could well be your source of pain if stressed. A lot of clenching goes on at night which you don't notice while sleeping.