PDA

View Full Version : I am New Here

Anon006
11-12-06, 03:52
Hello all I am new here I suffer from PTSD as well as major depression as well as Anxiety Attacks and I have Phobias please be gentle with me as I know I am not alone.

RIP Nichole,My Little Bear
11-24-1988-08-23-05

SamJay
11-12-06, 04:06
Hello Anon006,
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find it comforting to be involved in this very supportive community as I've found since joining only recently too.
All the best to you, hope to talk to you soon and good to see you here.
SamJay:)

Lynnann
11-12-06, 05:22
Hi Anon006.

Welcome to the forum, you will make some good friends here and get some great advice and support along the way. I have PTSD, I suffer panic attacks and I have a touch of OCD as well. Triple whammy so to speak , you are no longer alone, you are a member of NMP now. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Hugs to you

Lynnann

honeybee3939
11-12-06, 08:54
Hi

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

LickeyEndBlues
11-12-06, 09:00
Hi Anon006,
Welcome to NMP, remember that we were all new once so gentle goes without saying.

You will find lots of advice and support in here as well as people who will take time out to listen. As you find your way around the site you will continually discover lots of helpful information.

Take care, and as you say....you are not alone in here.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

candie
11-12-06, 10:06
Hi anon,

Welcome to the forum,its a great place to be!!

Take care,Candie xxx:D

hopeful
11-12-06, 11:28
Hi Anon,
NMP is a brilliant site.Ive had loads of support and im sure you will too.Everyone puts themselves out to help each other, its great.
Take care
julie x

vernon
11-12-06, 11:39
Welcom Anon, We know how you feel and dont be afraid to ask anything you want. Take care. Vernon

manmoor
11-12-06, 12:06
Hi Anon,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

999madmax
11-12-06, 12:17
Welcome Anon,
Big warm welcome to you and hope this site /forum is as helpful to you as it has been to me. Any Questions let us know and we shall anwser them if we can. There is always an answer to every question!! [?][Yeah!]
we are all here to help and support each other. :D
Take Care and think one day at a time!!
Madmax

tommythomson
11-12-06, 12:23
Howdo?

Welcome on board. This site is great and the people are friendly and understanding.

T :)

yorkylover
11-12-06, 13:07
Hi Anon,welcome to no panic.Theres lots of support here for you and helpfull advise.;)

Ellen XX

Granny Primark
11-12-06, 13:59
Hi anon,
Welcome to this site. The members of the site are fantastic. Im sure youl recieve lots of help and support.

Take care
LYNN xx