PDA

View Full Version : Really nauseous and my mind's jumping to the worst conclusions

Freaked
27-05-14, 16:10
Started feeling this awful nausea late last night. Woke up with it today, along with some more sharply sore and tender spots. It's probably just a bug, but of course my mind thinks 'swelling abdominal aneurysm' or 'acute pancreatitis' :-/ Could use some help rationalising.

Annie0904
27-05-14, 16:16
Very rare for women to get abdominal aneurysms. Most likely to occur in men over the age of 65 so I think you are quite safe on that one. If it was pancreatitis I think you would have a lot more than sore tender spots. You would be in extreme pain.

AlexandriaUK
27-05-14, 16:46
I agree they don't even check women for it and only check men over 65 so I would say forget that one,as for pancreatitis I have no great knowledge of this disease so if you are rolling round in agony I would book a visit to gp and get it sorted, but after reading about it online it doesn't sound like Its that either, maybe you have a tummy bug plain and simple.
Do you have IBS

Fishmanpa
27-05-14, 16:51
I had pancreatitis when I was young... It was unbearable, as in doubled over can't move kind of pain...

Positive thoughts