PDA

View Full Version : Weird head sensation - brain tumour fear

louise0501
27-05-14, 20:00
Hi there. Since last night i feel a pressure in my head and a weird head sensation when i move my eye. Has anyone had this before? Do you think it sounds like it could be a brain tumour? Could it be stress? Or maybe sinus related? It would be great to get some reassurance as im starting to panic and get in a state over it.

Please reply
Love Louise xxxx

fedup36
27-05-14, 20:34
Sounds like classic sinus pains.. However coming on here seeking reassurance ain't help with the anxiety, if your really that worried just ask the doctor :) xx

Jen1989
27-05-14, 21:54
I agree it sounds like sinus pain. I remember always being told that pain is actually a good sign as things like brains tumours do not show up with pain. If you're worried though make an appointment with your doctor :) xXx

louise0501
28-05-14, 03:04
Hi thanks for the reassurance. Its really strange, i feel like i have a headache but from the inside does that makes sense? I just feel like there is a massive pressure in my head and it feels heavy. Is this normal?

Please reply
Love Louise xxxx

Jen1989
28-05-14, 14:51
Yes it defo sounds like sinus pain (although I'm not a doctor) you can get decongestants from the chemist that are really good. It's sudafed only there just decongestants and dnt contain any paracetamol :) they used to really help me when I had bouts of sinusitis but you can only get those ones from a chemist. If that doesn't work I would see the doctor because you may need some anti biotics if it is indeed a sinus infection :) xXx

louise0501
28-05-14, 20:34
Hi again. Im still worrying i have a brain tumour as i woke up at 7am this morning with a migraine and i took sum tablets and had a bath and it went but my head still feels sensitive and my hurts when my eye moves. Are migraines and head pain a symptom of a brain tumour?

Please reply
Love Louise x x x x