PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with me!

RVP
27-05-14, 20:17
Yesterday I mentioned that I had jaw pain, and it's still there slightly!
I also said, I had indigestion, but it's not so much indigestion, it's just fullness. when I sit down slouched forward on my laptop I can really feel like a pressure in my chest.

Just now, I bent over and I had a really sharp intense pain where the heart is located, but not in my chest, it was in my back. When I mean sharp, I mean I've never felt anything like that before. Then went after about 10 seconds, probably a nerve right?

All of these symptoms are making me worry excessively about my heart, most of the time I'm never like this, and I haven't felt like this for a while.
I start my placement in less than a month, where I'm going to be by myself without family just my friends.
Even sat here right now writing this, my chest feels like it's going in with every breathe a take and I have to keep moving.!!!

ray52
27-05-14, 21:06
Hi RVP
You sound like you have Anxiety problems I have had and still do get the problems you have mentioned, my jaw pain is because I'm clenching my teeth so I try to breath through my mouth so my jaw opens a bit. Anxiety also up sets my tum giving me loss of appetite and tummy cramps, the chest pains can be all part of tensing muscles. Do think you could be having panic attacks about your upcoming placement, it might be worth having a chat to your doc about this.

Hope this helps a bit.
Ray