PDA

View Full Version : testicular cancer question

Tastee
27-05-14, 22:04
Hello.. I'm a 20 year old man and for quite sometime I have always felt this, i'll call it "growth", on the side of my testicle. It's on right side of my testicle and it's very odd. It just extends off my testicle. I have pain in that testicle from time to time and I have always been concerned about cancer with it.

One day I did some research that led me to believe that it was a normal thing to have so I stopped worrying.

but recently after checking myself some more I am growing concerned again. It's very odd and I do want to get it checked out, but at the same time I got so much going on and this may just be another pointless worry.

My question is: could this possibly be a tumor? or does the lump have to be on the testicle, not on the side? I'm very confused and concerned

nomorepanic
27-05-14, 23:08
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Catherine S
28-05-14, 00:46
Hi,

To be honest, we can't really tell you if you have a tumour or not..how can we diagnose? It always surprises me just how many people think we can. Best thing for you to ease your worries is to ask a doctor about this.

swanick15
16-07-14, 17:29
I found a small round lump much like a ball but it was on the tubes at the side it wasn't on the testicle itself and the doctor said it was just a cyst and that the lumps we should be bothered about are ones that are actually on the testicle so I'd go to see a doctor within the next few days if I was you.

mark henri
11-10-14, 18:59
I have heared from some person that it is most common to cause cancer in testicles. But, not in all males. I don't know the exact cause of this problem at all.