PDA

View Full Version : Brain Fog after eating?

Sabre120
27-05-14, 22:07
In the last couple of days, after getting drunk on a night out I've been experiencing what can only be described as an unpleasant brain fog that lasts for a few hours after I eat, it's unpleasant and quite concerning. I'm wondering if this is some sort of transient effect that's happened as a result of my drinking on Saturday night, or I've triggered some awful condition? Either way I'm going to the doctors in the morning to see what they think.

UKmamainUS
28-05-14, 05:31
Do you drink beer? Beer contains gluten and gluten is notorious for brain fog. If you were drunk on bet then consuming more gluten (bread, pasta, cereal, malt, wheat, flour etc) with your meals, this might be the reason. More and more people are finding they have non- celiac gluten sensitivity. ,

Sabre120
28-05-14, 05:57
Yes I do! I have also been eating wheat products too, perhaps this is the reason, thanks for your input. It has however been 3 days since I last drank, so do you think this is perhaps just a temporary thing, or I may have triggered something more extreme?