PDA

View Full Version : Got a cold and can't breathe properly!!!

xBettyBoopx
27-05-14, 22:53
Heavy cold, feel like crap. Can't breathe through my nose at all and this mouth breathing is horrible and I feel breathless. Omg this is ridiculous, I sound stupid I know! My chest hurts from continuous sighing. I keep crying which is making me worse. Never before has a cold caused me anxiety!!!!:weep:

itisok
28-05-14, 07:10
MAM do not mind, have you ever went into breakup situation

Annie0904
28-05-14, 09:05
Aww BettyBoop I am sorry you are not well....You know when we have a physical illness it zaps so much energy from us which makes us more anxious. I am the same every time I am ill (like now :( ) Plenty of rest and fluids. I hope you feel better soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

blueangel
28-05-14, 09:14
Otrivine nasal spray - works after a couple of squirts and will clear your nose for a few hours. That ought to help a lot with the breathless feeling.

Angelika
28-05-14, 09:55
Hi. I have congestion right now without a cold. My nose is constantly blocked, my ears are blocked and ring, and my head feels stuffed. I've seen two doctors twice and they aren't worried, but thanks to Dr. Google I have triggered full blown anxiety over it and can think of nothing else. Anyone know where the off-switch is?

Sympathies.

Oosh
28-05-14, 10:24
Sudafed blocked nose nasal spray. One spray, clear for hours.

Leave breaks between taking it. Don't take for more than it says.

Magic stuff.