PDA

View Full Version : Want feedback........................

diana
09-10-03, 13:39
:( Has anyone tried the medication "Clarocet NRI" for panic/anxiety attacks? If so what has been your experience? How about "Valerian Root" has anyone tried this, and also if so what has been your experience? I am 37 years old and have had these attacks off and on since I was a teen. I can not function on a day to day basis, I can not sleep at night. The fear seems to be worse at night. It starts with my chest getting real warm (hot) and then on to the other symptoms, shortness of breath, the fear of dying, pain in my chest, neck, left arm and back the whole nine yards. Does anyone have any useful advice? Please share. I want to be able to live life.

nomorepanic
09-10-03, 14:38
Hi Scared - I am moving this topic into the "Medication" thread as it is probably better there.

Nicola

clairey
11-10-03, 15:02
Hello,
I am so sorry to hear your problems!
i hate it too its a pain in the a***!!
Read the thread i started called ''HERBS''
there is some great information in there!!
Especially TRANQUILI G which is a product i suggest you try, especially before bed!! and PICAMILON also.

Clarocet is a load of herbs mixed together, to save yourself money (as u can not get it hin the UK can you) i suggest you try all the herbs out individually to see what you like best!! Valerian is great for sleep!! i love it to bits!! it knocks u right out mate!!

I have listed loads!! my name is clairey, read my posts.

Also email me at gilesandclaire@aol.com as i can give you alot of valuable advice!!
I can also give you all the sites on where to buy them all and whats best ect, i want to help!! as i know how it feels. So Email me anytime
keep ya chin up chuck u r not alone!!

clairey xxx

cmitchell