PDA

View Full Version : legs draining

jackie
11-12-06, 12:54
it has been so so long since ive been on this site as i have my small kids and cant get literally one minute to myself at the minute

so i feel a bitch coming on to ask for help but i am worried

out of the blue the last few days i feel as though every time i breath in and out it is a chore

with every breath comes draining pains down my leg and stomach and with it i feel sick

anyone else? it is such a strange symptom i am at a loss to even explain it properly but i am worried

please help

jackie

halfwayhome
11-12-06, 12:59
Anxiety can cause a LOT of physical symptoms. How is your anxiety level? You could also be coming down with the flu or a cold or something? That tends to make your entire body feel run down as well. It's hard to really say what it is from this forum, but I wouldn't guess it's anything too serious. Maybe see if it goes away in a couple days and then make an appointment with a doctor just to be sure? Just try not to worry yourself too much over it.

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

xoxox

manmoor
11-12-06, 13:09
Hi Jackie,

I wondered where you'd disappeared to hun. Sorry to hear your having a rough time I'm here if you wanna gab. xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

jackie
11-12-06, 13:15
cheers mandy, just cant get on with the kids

how are you

jackie