PDA

View Full Version : Why!

LunaLiuna
29-05-14, 04:01
Hello everyone,

I haven't posted any thing like this in months but..

Its 4am and I have just woken up with an ear ache/pain with diminished hearing. I have a history of ear infections, particularly in this ear. It's been perforated before. Anyway, I have a reason they keep happening, I have this obsession with playing with them to the point of them hurting. I can't help it!

Somehow I've managed to be convinced it's pressure from my brain swelling and I'm about to die :roflmao:

I have one question, is it bad to have repeated infections? I mean it's obviously bad without a cause. But I have one (I hope/think)

I should probably be a little disappointed that I've actually let this happen. Oh dear.. :unsure:

JohnDouglas
29-05-14, 04:15
You will be fine! positive thoughts and you will recover in no time! you have a history of ear infections I would say thats a good enough excuse. cos thats what we need these days is excuses for things! Anyway good luck and hope you get better

Stressed32
29-05-14, 04:31
I have done a lot of reading on ear infections bc of having babies and I read that ear infections are either viral in nature or a reaction to something you are eating that your body is sensitive to (usually gluten or dairy) but could be anything really. If your stressed, your immune system is weakened so you could be picking up on a virus...but since your getting them over and over, consider changing some things in your diet. I have a fiend who was sensitive to chicken and coffee. She had vertigo and they thought she had lupus. She qui testing both and in a month her vertigo was gone and bloodwork normal. Good luck to you!

bingjam
29-05-14, 09:24
Im a right pain in the arse with my ears

If I get the slightest itch or have the feeling ive got the smallest bit of wax in my ears I get a cotton bud and ram it in there, I donit to the point of them becoming really painfull, I even popped my eardrum doing it once as I thought I had some kind of bug in there as it was so itchy.

Really, nothing should go in your ears, only on the outsidy bit you should clean, but I have a thing where my ears need to be spottless..

But I have loads of problems with my ears,

So stop playing with them :)

LunaLiuna
29-05-14, 10:09
I have done a lot of reading on ear infections bc of having babies and I read that ear infections are either viral in nature or a reaction to something you are eating that your body is sensitive to (usually gluten or dairy) but could be anything really. If your stressed, your immune system is weakened so you could be picking up on a virus...but since your getting them over and over, consider changing some things in your diet. I have a fiend who was sensitive to chicken and coffee. She had vertigo and they thought she had lupus. She qui testing both and in a month her vertigo was gone and bloodwork normal. Good luck to you!

Thank you stressed. I've thought in the past something may be wrong with my diet, I suppose this could be another piece to that puzzle.

I have jaw problems as well, obviously the jaw joint is right in front of the ear so I'm aware that this could causes even more irritation. It seems I now have more questions that answers!