PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody out there!

Papageno
11-12-06, 14:47
I'm a very new member suffering from separation anxiety and bouts of bad depression. Well, that's the bad and boring bit over! I hope not to be too miserable with you all!!!!!

manmoor
11-12-06, 15:02
Hi Papaeno,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

yorkylover
11-12-06, 16:26
Hi papageno,like the name.Welcome to no panic.You will get lots of support here and advise.;)

Ellen XX

tommythomson
11-12-06, 16:58
Hi Papageno

I'm new too! You will find the site both friendly and interesting.

Full of good sorts

T

LickeyEndBlues
11-12-06, 17:12
Hi Papageno,

You will find out pretty quickly what a great place this is. Help, advice, support and friendship abound!!

Being miserable is OK...it presents a challenge...lets try and get you out of it.

Cheers

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Granny Primark
11-12-06, 18:36
Hiya papageno,

Welcome. I second what lickey says, this truly is a great place. Ive made so many friends and had so much encouragement and support from the members of this site that at last i can see light at the end of the tunnel.

take care
LYNN xx

honeybee3939
11-12-06, 20:59
Hi Papageno,

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will lots of great advice while making new friends on the way!:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Lindalou64
11-12-06, 21:07
hello and welcome im sure you will be comfortable here lots of info and peoples wish ya the best.............Linda [8D]

clickaway
11-12-06, 21:42
Hi Papageno,

I think my anxiety is also seperation based, and a very warm welcome to you.

It is true what the others have said. My Christmas Card list has grown since joining No More Panic, and have also gained a lot of comfort and understanding.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers