PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety at its worst

JohnDouglas
29-05-14, 04:39
I have been experiencing some extremely high anxiety levels I feel like there is no hope and its bugging me its 4 37 in the morning I have dizziness and throbbing in the ear and I think I have what I can't type without going into panic I thought things were going good and for the last 1 and a half they were not they took a turn for the worst I am scared but do you would have think they would of noticed if I had anything serious its been 6 months of the same things

bingjam
29-05-14, 09:18
Could you have an inner ear infection or even ear wac build up?

Ear problems can cause dizzyness and a number of things

Angelika
29-05-14, 10:01
I have had blocked nose and ears - woke up deaf in one ear last august. Since then my whole ears and head feel congested, I have ringing and blocked nose and have turned the panic over it into a full blown anxiety state that I haven't had for 9 years!

I was convinced it was a tumour, but ive seen two docs twice and they say its not. No sprays work, and today the ringing and pressure are really upsetting me. I googled and saw something that I can't type in case someone says 'oh yes, that can happen.' - sigh.

I thought today that another person would have what I have and just think 'Oh, this sucks, but it's copable. Others have worse things.' and then get on with their day. We anxious people don't do that. Everything is sinister and fatal until proven otherwise, and even though we can look back and say 'there was no reason to add the misery of anxiety to that, so maybe there isn't now' we still do, until the anxiety is more of a problem than what we fear.

I'm so sorry for you, but you are not alone.

JohnDouglas
29-05-14, 14:47
I don't have wax build up. I got checked at the doc he said it was anxiety no ear infections either.

@Angelika So damn true. No matter what symptom you get it's fatal in the mind and others would say get on with your life. They unfortunately do not know how severe an odd feeling hand is. I don't think the symptoms are the main problem even though I tell my self when this dizziness goes away(which it did) I will be able to handle everything. I was very wrong. Anyway, hope you get better

- John