PDA

View Full Version : Any advice....cafcass

heather1
29-05-14, 21:16
Hi all...I was wondering if any one could give me somr advice on a matter to do with child contact and cafcass...
Cafcass have recommended that little ones,she is 4 in August, dad is to have indirect contact with her on a fortnightly basis. This is letters or cards to my mums address. He can't send to mine as he has a 2 year restraining order for stalking.Any way court was 13th may and the court order was made then.Nothing has been received and was wondering how long do I leave it before contacting solicitors and cafcass?The final hearing is on July 30th.

Solicitors advised me to keep a log of when they are received and photocopy them...also my solicitor Said that when they were going through the order he said he might a well give up...If the letters don't happen or become less frequent or any kind of inappropriate writing then it will be stopped...the reasons hes now got indirect is because he is a static risk to lo and to me. His level of hostility and frustration is a risk as he may act upon it In front of lo. At the supervision centre he kept steerinf away from whatshe wwanted to do and was reliant on expensive toys.the only reason he will find it difficult to write to her is because he wouldn't be able to malign me and because I would have to read it.

He knows where my mum lives ect he could post it through the letter box.

Sorry sounds confusing but I copied it from my post on netmums...