PDA

View Full Version : oopsie.

bingjam
29-05-14, 23:09
I googled symptom that scared me...

I was soooo reassured when up pops no more panic in the google search!

I know I shouldn't have googled but I just wanted quick reassurance

For once google didn't scare the crap out of me :)

swgrl09
29-05-14, 23:34
It's like google was reminding you to come here instead of google! lol

bingjam
29-05-14, 23:44
Hahaa yeah, sure was

Catherine S
30-05-14, 00:27
Hi bingjam...you always make me smile, but hope you're ok?

bingjam
30-05-14, 00:43
I always make you smile? Hows that then??

Yeah im ok now though Thank you, just a weak moment. So turned to the naughty doctor google ..

Silly me ay

Catherine S
30-05-14, 01:08
Because you always do the best you can without Google, and it was just the way you admitted to it...made me smile is all :)

Stressed32
30-05-14, 04:17
Happened to me last week! I was wondering if a node was swollen just bc I could feel it. I googled and found a 10 page thread on nodes and I had commented on it like 3 years ago that I could feel my nodes....yet there I was last week freaking over them! It was an eye opener!

bingjam
30-05-14, 09:05
Because you always do the best you can without Google, and it was just the way you admitted to it...made me smile is all :)

Sometimes I have to give into the temptation of google haha

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 ----------

Happened to me last week! I was wondering if a node was swollen just bc I could feel it. I googled and found a 10 page thread on nodes and I had commented on it like 3 years ago that I could feel my nodes....yet there I was last week freaking over them! It was an eye opener!

Haha well there you go, if you commented on it all that time ago there most certainly is nothing wrong.
Looks like we are all having nice outcomes from google at times ay

Worried 24/7
30-05-14, 10:33
I am a horrible Googler and managed to convince myself earlier that I have skin cancer

bingjam
30-05-14, 11:06
Ohh gosh... I went through a horrible stage of the skin cancer thing, just dont google cause you will find anything that tou dont want to..

If you have any concerns over moles or anything on your skin just get it checked by a doctor,

Ive had melonoma for 8 years according to google, but from seeing a doctor and things its nothing to be concerned about....

For skin cancer steer away from google