PDA

View Full Version : Been a rough week... :-(

Worried 24/7
30-05-14, 09:43
So after finding out that both my kids had ear infections and pink eye and that I had aquired thrush from the antibiotics I was on, I became horribly ill on tuesday to the point where I couldn't function. I then realized I had been accidentally overdosing on Nystatin. Then yesterday when I went to make dinner I realized the hamburger had gone bad so I couldn't make what I'd intended. So then I start making something else, but I turned on the wrong burner and ended up exploding a glass casserole dish all over the kitchen and had to throw out my SECOND attempt at dinner. Then tonight my daughter is sleeping on the couch, rolls off onto the hard wood floor and busts her chin wide open. There's a nice big meaty flap of skin bleeding profusely so I call my husband who works nights doing a paper route in the area to rush home but he insists she doesn't need stitches upon seeing it, so I'm keeping pressure on it and he's going to pick up neosporine and bandaids on his way home :-/ I don't know if it's my HA saying she needs stitches... He's had way more stitches than me so I'm trying to trust him but he tends to be too laid back about medical situations. So anyway, no advice really needed. Just needed to vent about this crummy week.

RoseEve
30-05-14, 12:22
I'm sorry you had such a difficult week :hugs:

swgrl09
30-05-14, 13:02
I hope your week gets better :( When it rains, it pours, huh?

Worried 24/7
30-05-14, 15:28
Yeah and I'm still worried she really SHOULD have stitches:/ thanks guys

jillyb
30-05-14, 15:38
You are having a miserable time. If you really think the chin needs stitching pop her down to the doctors/nurse to have a look. You could always put some little bits of plaster on it, like steristrips, to keep it together. It doesn't help when we're such worriers, does it?! X