PDA

View Full Version : Vivid dream ocd

phil06
31-05-14, 19:25
My parents dog use to poo everywhere in the house but has not been as bad lately but anyway I had a nightmare the dog poo'd in my room. Werll
I hope it was I just remember my girlfriend saying he's poo'd in the corner at the tv. Now maybe she mumbled it in her sleep or I dreamt it? Dog is usually downstairs and in the morning there was no trance of poo or wet matches.

However I've been thinking about it last 48 hours what if someone cleaned it up or my parents never told me it poo'd? I now feel all my tv cables are ruined. Sometimes I let go of vivid dreams but other times they seem real.

I can't confirm if the dog did poo that's what annoys me. :blush:

phil06
02-06-14, 00:37
Anybody? I may forever think the dog poo'd I can't get it out of my head?

Catherine S
02-06-14, 00:54
I don't think we can confirm it either Phil as none of us were there. Why would your parents not tell you?

phil06
02-06-14, 01:54
I don't think we can confirm it either Phil as none of us were there. Why would your parents not tell you?

Not sure.

I can't make sense of it defo no reason why it would have happened as the dog was in another room I just feared it was let in and poo'd.

Perhaps I am over worried I couldn't see any evidence of poo in the morning.

bimmer18
02-06-14, 02:43
You're just obsessing about it and that's why it seems real. On The other hand, there's no evidence. ..it's all in your head. Ask ur parents. Did your girlfriend sense it happened? I'm sure it's nothing.

phil06
03-06-14, 01:40
You're just obsessing about it and that's why it seems real. On The other hand, there's no evidence. ..it's all in your head. Ask ur parents. Did your girlfriend sense it happened? I'm sure it's nothing.

No she said it never but in worried everybody is lying and it did. I really believe it happened I've spent days worrying now feel like throwing everything out like it's contaminated.

phil06
07-06-14, 11:39
Still worried a week later. The corner doesn't seem clean anymore. Anybody help?

MRS STRESS ED
07-06-14, 12:15
Phil I have a puppy to he has had accidents in the house once its cleaned up there is no risk love why do you think your worrying over this love ,I also have vivid dreams but thats all they are xx

phil06
07-06-14, 20:33
Phil I have a puppy to he has had accidents in the house once its cleaned up there is no risk love why do you think your worrying over this love ,I also have vivid dreams but thats all they are xx

I'm worried it poo'd over my tv cables and never got cleaned. However it was probably a dream anyway but just fear it's not a dream.

MRS STRESS ED
07-06-14, 20:37
Fear is an awful thing I understand you love I suffer ocd myself it makes me feel awful hope you can feel some peace from it xx

phil06
08-06-14, 19:35
When my old dog pee'd on my old laminate floor for a few years it ever had that 'same feeling' I'm worried this will keep worrying me yet it may have only been a dream.

phil06
27-06-14, 23:52
Anybody help?

This still worried me as predicted the tv area doesn't feel the same and I have to wash my hands after going near it? :blush:

hanshan
28-06-14, 10:10
Hi Phil,

I know you know you have OCD, so struggle with the rationality of your thoughts. Good luck with it. You will win.

As for bacteria - they're not all bad! Don't forget we have trillions of the little critters living on us and in us all the time. In fact, the 'good' bacteria stop the 'bad' bacteria from proliferating and doing us harm. So say 'Thanks, fellas'.

phil06
09-07-14, 11:37
The dog keeps popping in the house not my room but it still worries me. I really believe it done it in my room even though there was no evidence of it. I keep thinking I need to replace my TV and DVD player as I keep thinking of it pooping on the wires or something? I just can't stop worrying :weep:

Lucinda07
09-07-14, 13:35
If the dog had struck you would be able to smell it - you can't mistake pet poo!
Doubt is a horrible sensation, but we have to rely on evidence & just let it be.