PDA

View Full Version : Reassure me?

Angelika
31-05-14, 20:25
I've had a really bad bout of anxiety the last three months after two lots of worrying news and then a health scare (I suffer from health anxiety) and though it's not at 100% unbearable now, I still wake up and set it off again.

Thing is, do other people find themselves - even when they've calmed down a bit, with this constant, background feeling of unease and wrongness where they can't relax or forget themselves and their symptoms, or is there something really wrong with me?

I want to just let it die down but it won't. It is so tiring and horrible. Any reassurance or tips?

swgrl09
31-05-14, 20:44
I actually posted the same thing a few weeks ago about having background anxiety. Like even if something isn't imminently wrong, I can't totally relax and have like a constant awareness of anxiety. It's frustrating and tiring.

Angelika
31-05-14, 20:58
Yes. I'm trying to Float and accept, and though I still am worried about my health thing, feel a bit better. Just cannot shake the sense of doom and the physical feelings and mood that goes with them. Thanks for replying, it always helps when someone else at least has the same sort of thing.