PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry After Factual Female Friendship

OCD-Greyback
01-06-14, 03:25
I am factually beyond blessed, as I possess a best friend whom understands myself, and factually regardless of what thoughts state against our friendship when I do not think such myself anyway, she has never left my side, judged myself, factually shouted, rebuked, or acted in any fact of negativity towards myself.

I do not deserve her. I hope her day is perfection, just as she is utter perfection and I hope never to factually lose her or our shared bond.

My fact for typing this stated post is simple:

I am factually as per the usual glad to be of use to any DPG and lady whom seeks friendship. I factually remain open to female friends, however with no factual disrespect, I do not have friends of my own gender. Simply for the fact I dislike my gender and I factually am straight.

If there is any female, DPG and lady whom seeks a friend or someone to factually listen to herself, I am as per the usual glad to be of assistance and use.

Best of factual wishes to all DPGs and ladies whom view this stated factual post, and to all those whom factually do not. You should all possess pride within yourselves, for all the facts you accomplish daily as those whom are aware of yourselves, possess towards you and such.

Pipkin
01-06-14, 09:11
Good morning,

Can I ask what DPG means? I'm not familiar with the term.

Thanks

Pip

OCD-Greyback
01-06-14, 11:09
DPG and such

Divine

Perfect

Goddess.

I have factual female friends whom address themselves with incorrect facts, hence I simply state the facts with a term I created and such.

In simpler facts: I simply seek to acquire female, DPG or lady friends as I factually prefer the stated conversation and over all fact of company and such, due to conditions and a factual dislike of my entire gender and such.

Sam100322
01-06-14, 11:59
Why do you dislike your own gender ?

OCD-Greyback
01-06-14, 13:55
It is factually how my conditions aside from OCD are and factually occur.

My gender and myself do not factually mix, and due to be straight and preferring the female gender as factual friends, this is how it occurs and such.

Simple facts.

Sam100322
01-06-14, 15:19
We men are as equal and as beautiful as women :-) were both the same level

OCD-Greyback
01-06-14, 22:05
Factually incorrect and such. The factual majority of my gender is factually responsible for horrendous acts, mistreatment and factually deserves no fact of kindness and such. I do not state it for all my factual gender, however I have stated I do not seek to converse with those of my gender, as those DPGs and ladies whom are aware of myself are aware of also.

My gender and I do not factually mix, and if I seek to view factual beauty I look to my best friend as she is utterly beautiful.

I have stated the facts as they are, I simply dislike my own gender for my own facts. If this is not to your own factual liking, so be such a fact. It does not alter myself with no factual disrespect.

End of factual post and such.

Catherine S
01-06-14, 22:59
Sweet boy :)

OCD-Greyback
02-06-14, 01:15
Sweet boy :)

While I appreciate the undeserved nice consideration and words Miss Believe, I am certain there are factual others more deserving and such.

If you factually seek to view sweet, viewing a mirrored image will reveal such a fact. I myself need only view my best friend.

I am unworthy of herself, and I wish her only perfection just as she is utter perfection and will do perfection.