PDA

View Full Version : anyone

Soph18
01-06-14, 09:56
hi,
I'm feeling so lost and empty inside. I just need someone, anyone, I don't care who to message me, comment, whatever. I just need a friend that I have never had. I am alone and emotional and I don't know what to do :( xx

Oosh
01-06-14, 10:11
Hiya soph

You ok ? I don't think there's too many about at this time.

Soph18
01-06-14, 10:15
not really. I don't know what t do anymore. I'm losing everyone and no one cares about me. xx

Oosh
01-06-14, 10:17
Stick a post on the pen pal section looking for email mates etc

I see posters all the time wanting people to chat to, there are loads around.

Message anyone already on there who you thinks suitable.

There is also a post on the Health Anxiety board with people adding their names who want to be in a whatsApp group or something.

This site, I gather, also has a Facebook community. Maybe someone could put you in the right direction. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

---------- Post added at 10:17 ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 ----------

You got no mates there where you are who you can call and go hang out with for a bit ?
No relatives you can go and have a chat to ?

Soph18
01-06-14, 10:21
i have family yes. And I don't know the site well. I only know the forum. Only been on the site for 6 days. My head is a mess tbh.. Xx

Oosh
01-06-14, 10:25
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=154728&highlight=Whatsapp

---------- Post added at 10:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

Another larger thread. Everyone in this thread is looking to chat so probably wouldn't mind you messaging.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=139831&highlight=Whatsapp

Soph18
01-06-14, 10:26
ok thank you. Sorry to cause you any trouble.. Xxx

Oosh
01-06-14, 10:28
Top of the page there is also the no more panic chatroom. There tends to be people in there more in the evening. But if you stay logged in throughout the day then others may go "woo look, someone's in chat, and pop in"
I think people don't bother if it's empty but pop in if there's someone in there.

Soph18
01-06-14, 10:30
i cant as I'm on my phone. Doesn't let me in the chatroom. I wl try and find a way. Xxx

Oosh
01-06-14, 10:40
No I'm the same. I'm on my iphone. I'd be in there a lot if it worked on phones.

It works on java so you have to be on a laptop/computer with java installed.

Don't know what phone you have. Androids may do java, not sure. I know my iphone doesn't.

Soph18
01-06-14, 10:43
I'm on Nokia Lumia and cant download anything. It is stupid. I'm getting a new phone soon though. Thank you so so much for trying to help me. Means a lot xx

Oosh
01-06-14, 10:47
You're not causing me any trouble. It's Sunday. I'm just playing ps4

Soph18
01-06-14, 10:48
i am on Nokia lumia. I am getting a new phone soon though. I cant do anything really on this phone. Can i just say thank you for trying to help me. I know i might seem like a dramatic 18 year old but i just don't know what to do. Xxx

Oosh
01-06-14, 10:52
Oh Nokia Lumia. I've heard they're really good phones.

It's java that's the problem. We need the chatroom to be irc or something. Then you can get phone apps.

Soph18
01-06-14, 10:53
Nokia lumia are rubbish phones. My volume button and on/off button broke within the space of 3 months. Xx
i am feeling like no one likes me, no one cares. I don't know why? Xxx

Oosh
01-06-14, 11:02
Don't worry. I've been where you are. I know what it feels like. I can only help so much. But im not gonna let you sit on your own believing nobodies there or cares. Hopefully some other good people can give you someone to talk to too.

I've talked to so many on here who are frantically looking for others to be friends with and chat to so pm them all and I'm sure you'll have lots to chat to in no time.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Soph18
01-06-14, 11:04
i didn't mean you. I know your there for me and others. I just meant where i live. I'm losing half my family, losing half my friends. I know people on here are all amazing. I didn't mean that. Xxx

OCD-Greyback
01-06-14, 11:05
There is no factual impression you give Miss that states the fact that you are a 'dramatic' 18 year old and such facts.

You are upon a site for those whom are DPGs and ladies such as yourself and factual others of my gender whom require and seek factual understanding and support and such.

I factually possess my best friend whom is beyond factual words and I do not deserve herself.

However if I can be of factual use and assistance to yourself Miss, I am as per the usual glad to do so and such. I have no factual doubt you will succeed Miss, and continue to do so.

I am factually certain that your comment was not mis-implied and such Miss, it was factually clear you were referring to those of whom live around your factual self.

Do not factually concern yourself. Those factual friends whom do not support yourself when your require such most, are clearly unworthy of the DPG and lady you factually are.

Oosh
01-06-14, 11:09
Nokia lumia are rubbish phones. My volume button and on/off button broke within the space of 3 months. Xx
i am feeling like no one likes me, no one cares. I don't know why? Xxx

Oh really. Oh that's not good haha

Nobody ever mentions it but iphone buttons have failed in massive numbers too.

I had an iphone 4, the home button 90% stopped working. Found out it was extremely common. A design fault.

Iphone 5, same thing. Found out it was common with people returning their phones multiple times.

Luckily my 5s isn't doing that.

Did you only start feeling like that after your step mum died ?

Soph18
01-06-14, 11:15
:weep:thank you. I am just finding things hard ar the moment. Things are changing to fast. I don't like it. I just feel like I'm losing in life. Feel like I'm failing and helpless. I want to have more friends around me instead of losing them. :weep:

---------- Post added at 11:15 ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 ----------

oosh, yes I did. but before she died I felt worthless and was bullied for 6 years so that didnt help me. :(

phones are just rubbish aren't they?

Oosh
01-06-14, 11:16
i didn't mean you. I know your there for me and others. I just meant where i live. I'm losing half my family, losing half my friends. I know people on here are all amazing. I didn't mean that. Xxx

I know you didn't mean that :]

Why do you think you're losing half your family and friends. What are they doing/not doing ?

Soph18
01-06-14, 11:19
my dads side of the family are being funny around me. It is like I'm invisible. My dad isn't very nice. It is like he asked me for a favour and my manager was off and sorting out problems and he had a go at me. Had enough of the rubbish now. Xx

OCD-Greyback
01-06-14, 11:26
:weep:thank you. I am just finding things hard ar the moment. Things are changing to fast. I don't like it. I just feel like I'm losing in life. Feel like I'm failing and helpless. I want to have more friends around me instead of losing them. :weep:[COLOR="blue"]

No thanks factually required and such Miss. I apologise if any fact I stated caused negativity or factual offence and such.

I have no factual doubt that your father is another member of my gender unworthy of your factual time and such Miss

As I am factually certain you will acquire the friends factually you seek and such. Those whom have factually caused you injury Miss have caused factual damage on a level which is unseen and such, however I am aware of the tears factually shed by yourself in privacy and the factual thoughts you have experienced and such.

I am sorry for your factual suffering and such Miss.

Soph18
01-06-14, 11:30
that is ok. I am sure i will be fine once i stop being stupid. You didn't cause any negativity. My head does that not you. I just need to sort myself out really don't i? :( xx i just want to cry. I just want to be a different person.... :'(

Oosh
01-06-14, 12:00
Aw no. Well you're not alone there. Bullying is mentioned all the time here.

I could go on for hours lol and just nearly did haha, but let's keep it simple.

Feel good about yourself Sophie. It's understandable you'd feel bad about yourself after what it sounds like you've been through/are going through.
Don't let anything that's happened to you give you a low opinion of who you are.
You're great ! But you currently don't believe it due to how people have made you feel. But you ARE great !

Ya see if you believed that you'd feel more secure in who you are and would be thinking "people will like me".

You don't feel very likeable. That can be changed so don't carry the weight of the world around on your shoulders.

We will rebuild you !
The world is full of people just like you who have suffered the same/similair things to you who need an arm around them from super Sophie. See a world full of that and not a world full of bullies.

What's going on with your mates ? They not being very nice ?

I can't believe your dads side of the family are being rubbish to you at this time when you've lost your step mum. People are unbelievable aren't they.

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 ----------

You do NOT want to be a different person ! Stop that !

You are fantastic. Me and ocd_greyback and everyone here think you're fantastic !

You got to work on feeling much better about yourself Sophie.

Soph18
01-06-14, 12:52
aaawww thank you Oosh. I am really trying but sometimes it feels like when i try my best, it isn't good enough. When I'm down and deppressive i get moaned at. When I'm happy and loud, i get moaned at. I cant win.

My friends keep ditching me because of the way I am. I'm just horrible really aren't i? :( xxxx

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

and i do want to be a new person... Im obviously not good enough as i am now xxx

---------- Post added at 12:52 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

i am stuck in thinking that I'm not good enough.. Not capable.. Cxx :'(

Oosh
01-06-14, 13:10
"Obviously not good enough as I am now"
Meaning by the reactions you've received from those around you so far the conclusion you come to is that you mustn't be good enough.
Youre basing your opinion on what other people think.
You've adopted that as your own.

Ok let's see if I can remember this self esteem thing I once read -

You have your Authentic/real self who is fantastic, enjoys, likes, loves, has loads of great qualities straight out of the box.

But because of what experiences lead you to believe you have another layer on top of that - the person you FEAR you are.

You can't possibly let people see who you FEAR you are so you put another layer on top of that which is who you WANT people to THINK you are.
Compared to the genuine diamond of who you truly are to begin with this is like a layer of cheap shiny nail varnish on top of the layer of rubbish you FEAR you are.

All the time you live your life feeling insecure because you believe the lies that you are the rubbish you fear you are.

We build up beliefs about ourselves based on what happens to us. But they're only beliefs. But those beliefs determine your moods.
But those beliefs aren't true and can be changed. They can be changed with evidence that convinces you they're wrong.

If you sit there saying "I'm rubbish. People won't like me at uni" that's the evidence you'll LOOK for and FIND at uni. But only because you ARE looking for it.

If you go looking for evidence that people can be good and cool to you and that they ARE suffering and have suffered from various pain in their life just like you and need a supportive friend just like you then THATS the evidence you'll see because that's the evidence you're LOOKING for.

Imagine everyone there comes from a painful background, they're scared, worried and want to find that there's others there just like them who'll hug them, make them giggle by being daft and be a really good friend.

Be realistic and accept this world is full of different people and some, for whatever insecure reasons, need to big themselves up by putting others down.
And there are those laughing too loud, appearing too confident and looking down their nose at you because they don't want anyone to see who they fear they are.
Look for evidence of these things and that's what you'll find.

---------- Post added at 13:10 ---------- Previous post was at 13:07 ----------

Your friends keep ditching you because of the way you are ? You mean because you've been feeling sad because of your step mum dying or was this happening before that ?

Soph18
01-06-14, 13:24
wow! That brought a tear to my eye! I know you are right Oosh and I do need to change the way I think. It is just a bit hard to change to positive after 6 years of negative.

i am trying to change, I need to change, but i just don't know how to. I just have slight headache right now and I have a pain in my chest but that is my heart breaking inside because of my hurts I have been through.

i understand that people have been through worse then me and I know I have been selfish but I am only 18 and not as wise as you guys!

if you want I will stop posting, just finding all this so much emotional! xxx

Oosh
01-06-14, 13:41
You're not being selfish ! Stop doing that :]

Post as much as you want. Like I said, I'll be around.

You're not gonna feel different today Sophie. It's gonna be some time down the road when you've seen some good in people and have some friends/partners of your own.

What you studying at uni ? What are your plans for the future ?

Soph18
01-06-14, 13:55
i am hoping to do youth practice and I want to he a youth worker. This is because i have been through so much in my short 18 years on this earth and I want to help others going through the same.

im currently studying media studies and health and social care.

Oosh
01-06-14, 14:56
I think that's a brilliant idea :]

Soph18
01-06-14, 14:58
really? I just hope I get there. You would be shocked if I told you everything that happened to me. Trust me. I just hope I get in. At this rate though, with the state my head is in, I'm going to fail and not make it.. Xxx

Oosh
01-06-14, 15:19
Then this is important, it's a great idea, and you need to forget everything else right now and feel fully prepared for these exams.

Make a list of what you have to do to be ready etc and work through them until you feel ready.

You've got plenty of time after these exams to contemplate how rubbish the people around you are :]

This youth worker thing is a brilliant idea. Really rewarding and you can build your life around it.

Soph18
01-06-14, 15:31
yeah i know. I am currently revising right now. So hard though as i don't know anything... :'( xxxxx