PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

ALiarsPromise
02-06-14, 00:52
Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and I am from Milwaukee, WI. I was diagnosed with Anxiety/Panic disorder when I was about 12. I was just also recently diagnosed as being bipolar which is kinda freaking me out! I thought that this would be a great site to join because I feel like most people don't understand me. This is starting to become more and more evident now that my health anxiety is at an all time high! Just hoping to share stories and to give and receive advice from similar souls!

Catherine S
02-06-14, 00:56
Hello ALP....nice to meet you :)

ISB x

bimmer18
02-06-14, 00:59
Hey Lauren...welcome!! Funny...I'm from and live in Milwaukee too! Crazy, small world being from tge same place on a UK site ;)

ALiarsPromise
02-06-14, 01:12
That is awesome! We must be a very worried City! lol :yesyes:

bimmer18
02-06-14, 01:18
Ha totally...it's all this damn construction!

You're sure to find a lot of support here. I really have and have only been a member for a couple of weeks.

OCD-Greyback
02-06-14, 01:18
Greetings and such Miss.

I am factually certain you will locate factual support and such here. I am factually blessed to possess my best friend, whom understands myself completely, which a majority do not factually become blessed with.

Factual best of wishes to yourself Miss, those whom do not factually understand yourself are simply unworthy of the DPG and lady you naturally and factually are.

ALiarsPromise
02-06-14, 01:24
Ha totally...it's all this damn construction!

You're sure to find a lot of support here. I really have and have only been a member for a couple of weeks.

Amen to that! :roflmao: Construction. Crappy people. Crappy Docs! lol.

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

Greetings and such Miss.

I am factually certain you will locate factual support and such here. I am factually blessed to possess my best friend, whom understands myself completely, which a majority do not factually become blessed with.

Factual best of wishes to yourself Miss, those whom do not factually understand yourself are simply unworthy of the DPG and lady you naturally and factually are.

Deep! I like that! :yesyes:

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

Hello ALP....nice to meet you :)

ISB x

Thanks so much! You also!

OCD-Greyback
02-06-14, 01:27
I simply state the facts and such Miss.

I am undeserving of my factual best friend and beyond factual words beyond blessed by the bond I factually possess with herself.

As Miss Believe and other DPGs and ladies upon stated forum will state, I am simply a stater of facts and such.

SADnomore
02-06-14, 02:41
Hi, Lauren :welcome: Don't be freaked out by your diagnosis. A good psychiatrist can help you find meds that can help, and you are among friends here! :flowers:
Marie