PDA

View Full Version : last night

Soph18
02-06-14, 07:26
i was fine last night watching a film then suddenly I couldn't breath properly. I was so scared I didn't know what to do and I was all on my own. I couldn't see properly either and I was shaking like a leaf..

anyone got any tips for if it happens again? Xx

thank you x

Oosh
02-06-14, 12:57
Hiya Sophie, hope you're getting involved and making some more mates on the site now.

It's just anxiety making your chest tighten. Don't flap too much about it. It's just adrenalin. It's not gonna do any harm. Try your best to stay relaxed and forget it, like it's an annoying stone in your shoe. Don't get worried about it. Quicker you forget about it the quicker it'll go. You'll remember hours later and go "oh yeh I got a bit anxious before didn't i, I'd forgotten, so what, big deal"

It's probably because you're worried about so much at the moment.
Don't get too weighed down by worries. You'll work them out one at a time. Your future is gonna be great. Lots of good mates, a rewarding career in youth care. Keep your focus on happy thoughts and work towards them.

How did your studying go yesterday ?

Soph18
02-06-14, 14:30
ok i will forget it. Just annoying as that is my 5th now in the space of 2 weeks. I think i need to go back docs. Xxxx

Oosh
02-06-14, 17:08
Yeh go and see your doc if that'll make you feel better. Have you told him about panic attacks before ? Did he give you anything for them ?

How's your day been ?

Soph18
05-06-14, 10:52
hey Oosh. I did go to my gp before last week and she said that if they get worse to go back. Especially the me getting scared to be alone around town as that is important x

Oosh
05-06-14, 11:19
Good,

How you doing, feeling any better ?